Free Shipping on orders over $100 (USA ONLY)Home About Us Contact Us Shipping Info Call Today!: 240-235-0602
SATA DOM DUPLICATOR AND SANITIZER 1-7 (DOM9S8)
- Standalone, no PC required to operate the duplicator.
- Speed transfer up to 3.9GB per minute for each port.
- 3 copy modes: quick copy, all partitions copy and whole media copy.
- 3 Sanitization modes: quick erase, full erase and DoD erase.
- Supports all data formats while copying in bit for bit duplication.
- Quick copy mode supports Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and NTFS, FAT16/32.
|Impeccable High Speed|
|Supports Linux formats for quick copy features|
|The DoD Erase Function|
|Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense's standard of erasing. It is important to make sure the data inside the disregarded HDD will not be retrieved and can be safely transferred.|
|Support IDE DOM, mSATA, CF card, CFast card, MicroSATA through various adaptor interfaces|
|Safely Remove Hardware design|
|After the duplication task is completed, the Intelligent 9 duplicator will automatically cut down the power and signal to
Flash devices. Users can remove the Flash devices directly without any concern.
- Speed:Stand Alone
- Operation:Stand Alone
- Support media:SATA DOM,IDE DOM
- LED:LED (Green/Red) on each slot
- Power Supply:12V 5A adaptor
- Humidity Operating:20%~80%
- Humidity Storage:5%~95%
- Temperature Operating:5℃~45℃
- Temperature Storage:-20℃~85℃
- Safety:CE, FCC, RoHS
- System Dimension(cm):16.2*8*6
- Carton Dimension(cm):33*28*15.5
Write Your Own Review