USB-HDD Duplicator and Sanitizer 1-19 (UB920H)
- Standalone, no PC required to operate the USB duplicator.
- Compatible with USB drives 2.0/3.0/3.1/USB-HDD and various other USB devices.
- Impeccable copy speed: up to 2GB/min for each port with up to 120 ports.
- Supports all types of data format copying while executing bit-for-bit duplication.
- Supports quick copy for Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4), NTFS and FAT16/32.
- Data Sanitization: quick erase, full erase, and DoD erase.
- Can handle the largest USB stick capacity on the market.
- Can handle USB-HDD capacity of up to 3TB.
- Supports eUSB (USB-DOM) 2.54mm and 2.00mm (via adapter)
- Easy quick swap USB module maintenance.
Part No.- UB920H
The most cutting edge technology in duplication, our Intelligent 9 series USB drive duplicator is professional, standalone and efficient. It can duplicate a full range of USB drives starting from 4 and up to 119 targets. Speed and flexibility are key factors in satisfying customer needs. Simplicity, a PC or other software are not required; the USB drive duplicator provides a reliable, worry-free copy environment for users, without the risk of virus corruption. This USB duplicator series is integrated with a high-speed compare function to ensure data copies with 100% accuracy. It also boasts quick format capabilities. These features greatly increase efficiency and production productivity.
The Intelligent 9 USB drive duplicator is not only competent, but also has several ingenious smart device check functions; flash devices quality check, real capacity, device speed and formatting.
The Intelligent 9 USB drive duplicator is an economical solution for data copy and disposal via USB flash drives. It contains smart, reliable and beneficial functions that provide an outstanding performance with quality that will save you time and money.Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach USB drive duplicator can copy up to 2GB/min on all devices, simultaneously and without any speed degradation as number of targets increase.
- Supports Linux formats for quick copy features
Quick copy only copies data formatted in NTFS, Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and FAT 16/32 to save you time.
Copies all data format during bit-for-bit duplication.
- Supports copying all kinds of USB devices
With a sufficient power supply and unique design, it can support all kinds of Flash media: USB 3.0, external USB hard drive, MP3 player, etc.
- Easy Maintenance
With a specially redesigned and improved structure, users can easily change the sockets in THREE simple steps, which takes roughly ONE minute.
- Powerful H5 Flash Quality Checking Tool
Media check H5 is an inspection tool that can process large volume quantity quality testing with the highest efficiency.
- H5 offers：
- 1. Highest efficiency： checks the bulk quantity all at the same time.
- 2. Shows quality testing results
- 1Bad： Bad sector quantity
- 1W： Writing speed is 7.26MB/s
- 1R： Reading speed is 14.4MB/s
- Red Light indicates that the Flash didn’t meet the selected standard.
- 3. Self-setting standard
- Sets a limitation on the bad sector quantity
- Sets the minimum reading speed
- Sets the minimum writing speed
- Flash speed and capacity filtration
Sets limit on lowest reading and writing speed and picks up Flash devices that are below the setting speed.
Sets “target tolerance”. Picks up Flash devices that have exceeded the tolerance range.
Guide rails to make flash insertion and removal easier, which also greatly enhances production efficiency.Safely Remove Hardware design
After the duplication task is completed, the Intelligent 9 USB drive duplicator will automatically cut off the power and signal to USB devices. Users can remove the USB sticks directly without any concern.Power Adapter
It’s accommodating enough to add extra power for large scale duplication.Ergonomic & Compact DimensionSafely Remove Hardware design
The ergonomic dimension is smaller than the traditional Flash Duplicator by 50% to 70%
Monitor and control the real-time status via PC.
- Other features
- New advanced Multi-Core processor.
- Completely standalone USB drive duplicator, no computer required.
- Complies with USA Department of Defense (DoD) data security standard with the DoD Erase function.
- 4 professional quality diagnostic tools for Flash module.
- “A2 Fake Picker” shows accurate capacity of USB/Memory card to reveal low quality or fake flash media.
- “Speed Check” quickly shows Reading and Writing speed of the Flash module.
- “b/H5 Media Check” shows the quantity of bad block though bit-for-bit examination.
- 2 second format and 3 models available for selection.
- Supports Synchronous and Asynchronous modes for Copy/Compare/Erase/Format function.
- Strict bit-by-bit hardware comparison further increases the reliability of USB duplication.
- User friendly interface with real time information LCD display.
- Firmware upgrade available with highly experienced team support.